Elkanah's 21st Birthday!

Elkanah's 21st Birthday!

Josh B

This March the Elkanah pupils have been celebrating Elkanah's 21st birthday, yay! We first had a big celebration that the whole school attended. We had the Zip Zap Circus come and perform for us.

In IT we were asked to make a 1 minute promotional video for Elkanah (Guess how that went).
We were put into groups according to our surnames first letter. We then made a video. When doing the video I chose to be cameraman but later was told I didn't need to help anymore. I tried to make the video look good but I wasn't allowed to give my opinion. We didn't have good lighting (I tried to help but no success). I wish we had the opportunity to choose our groups then we could be happy and make nice content.

All in all the project had good potential to be really fun but the groups let it all down.

Comments

Popular Posts