Call of Duty, My favourite game franchise

My favorite thing

This year i'm in grade six and we were asked to write a blog post about what our favourite this is and that is video games so i'm going to be talking about one of my favourite video game franchises, the Call of Duty franchise.

Call of Duty

 I have been playing Call of Duty games for about 4 years. The games I have played are Modern Warefare 2, Black ops 2 and my favorite, Black ops 3.

Modern Warefare 2

Mw2 was the first Call of Duty game I ever played. I mostly played it at my friends house. We would sit and play and have so much fun. After a while I got the game for my self and played a lot of online.
One day I just got to level 21 and unlocked the bling perk. After that somehow all my stats reset. I didn't play for a while. Recently I have started playing mw2 again getting back to level 32.

Black ops 2

I got Bo2 around about on my 10th birthday. I played it a lot with my friends. We played lots of Gun Game and Sticks and Stones. I didn't play that much online. To this day whenever I go to my friends house I take Bo2.

Black ops 3  

Black ops 3 is my favorite Cod game and one of my favourite games of all time. I got it a few days after I got my xbox 1 (add me as a friend my gamertag is TheMLGwaffle123).
I am currently Prestige 5 level 47. I'm really enjoying Bo3 and is the main thing I play.
When I play I mainly go for achievements and I have 4 masters calling cards.
(Return fire, combat handling, boot camp and specialists weapons)
I cant wait for the new Black ops game to be released and will definitely get it.

The return fire calling card I have.

Some other games I play are Slime Rancher, Overwatch, fortnite and Terraria

Comments

  1. Dear Josh

    I must say you have quite a collection of these call of duty games
    , anyways i just wanted to say you have a lot of passion for this series

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Josh

    first off Nyan ct card is amazing and second of it must of sucked when you stats restarted back to level 0 on MW2. Hope you have fun withe the next BO game.

    from Nicola

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Josh

    I also love call of duty.
    well done on getting the Nyan cat calling card. hopefully we can 1v1 some time
    keep up the good work.
    kind regards
    Nathan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Nathan,

      Thanks for the comment!

      From Josh

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts