A Wonder-ful book

A Wonder-ful Book

Josh.B

So we have been reading the book Wonder and it's a really good book. The book's about a boy named August who has a facial deformity. Its a very heartwarming story and I would recommend it to anyone.

The person that stood out to me the most was Jack Will. No matter what happened he was still a good kid and was nice to everyone including August.

I think the story has changed how I look at people. Sure, at first if someone looks different I would stare. That's human nature. But I shouldn't decide if a person is nice or not by just their appearance. But once I would get to know someone, only then I can decide if a person is nice or not.

I would identify the most with Jack Will. He always tries to be nice and I also strive to do that too.

All in all, I think Wonder is a great book and I encourage you to read it.


 



Comments

Popular Posts